Job Title: Paralegal/Conveyancer/Solicitor
Reporting to: Head of Department
Department: Residential and Commercial Property
A highly regarded north Leeds firm is looking for an experienced Fee Earner to join the Property team.
The firm is looking to expand its property department and this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven and motivated candidate to fee earn on a variety of matters. This role creates an opportunity for the right person to grow and make the role their own. Autonomy will be given from the start.
The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work with a team of specialists in their thriving residential and commercial property departments.
Skills and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 years‘ fee earning experience.
- The experience of handling, from instruction through to completion and post-completion, residential sale and purchase, leasehold and freehold, and re-mortgage matters.
- The ability to deal with new build properties and shared ownership will be advantageous.
- Some experience of commercial property law (such as leases, licence to assign would be advantageous though not necessary.
- A proven record of providing excellent service to a wide range of clients.
- Worked closely with other members of the team and assisted on more complex matters.
- Experience of using case management systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients and colleagues.
- An interest in networking, marketing and building client relationships.
All levels of qualification will be considered.
Monday to Friday – 09:00 to 17:00